Feeding Fingers - EPK
Formed in 2006 in the United States by composer Justin Curfman, Feeding Fingers began as an experimental post-punk trio and has since evolved into an inter-disciplinary and international music project with intermittent members and contributors from Germany, Austria, Italy, Serbia, Japan, China and elsewhere.
Nearly impossible to classify, Feeding Fingers merge dark-wave, indie rock, avant-garde, electro, jazz, punk, world music and more into something all its own. The group's restless process of reinvention has spanned 6 studio albums and three intercontinental tours, including shows with acts such as IAMX, David J. (Bauhaus, Love & Rockets, etc.), Nitzer Ebb, Steve Mackay (Iggy Pop & the Stooges, Violent Femmes, etc.) and many others, including two live appearances on NPR (National Public Radio).
Feeding Fingers' current studio album, 'Do Owe Harm' (2018), being an analog electronic, rock and jazz-infused study of microtonal / polytonal / xenharmonic music was released on January 5, 2018. A 40-concert tour of Europe and the United States in support of the album began on January 31, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee and concluded on April 13, 2018 in Tirana, Albania.
More concerts are being organized now for 2019. The 7th album is also in production.
- Justin Curfman - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Synths, Misc
- Bradley Claborn - Bass, Guitar
- Christopher Fall - Drums, Percussion
"... a decadent marriage of pessimism united with depressed and lovable melancholy... with a romantic sense of emotional abandonment and of beauty..."
- Darkroom Magazine (Italy)
"... resonates with a tragic and ethereal beauty, painting complex pictures of desolation..."
- Don't Panic (Singapore)
"... (Feeding Fingers) are the contemporary masters of their genre... "
- Wound in Wall (2007) LP / CD / Digital
Tephramedia (EU), Stickfigure Records (USA), Plastic Frog / Holy Hour Records (Germany)
- Baby Teeth (2009) CD / Digital
Tephramedia (EU), Stickfigure Records (USA)
- Detach Me From My Head (2010) CD / Digital
- The Occupant (2013) CD / Digital
- Attend (2016) 3X LP / 2X CD / Digital
Tephramedia (EU), Sounds for Sure (The Netherlands)
- Do Owe Harm (2018) LP / CD / Digital
Cleopatra Records (USA) - Forthcoming
- 2006 - 2010: USA - 200+ Shows in New York, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, East Coast
- 2010 - 2011: Tour - UK, The Netherlands, Italy, Romania, Poland, USA
- 2013 - 2014: Tour - UK, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, USA
- 2016 - 2018: Accepting Solicitations Now. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos (18 Official Music Videos Here)
Tephramedia (EU / USA)
Sounds for Sure (The Netherlands)
Stickfigure Records (USA)
Cleopatra Records (USA)
Plastic Frog / Holy Hour Records (Germany)
Contact / Booking / PR / Management